Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bundle Monster Nail Art Designs 4

Hello all!!

So I did another nail art design. This time I made it very summery.
I used hot pink nail polish and a flowery Bundle Monster nail pattern.

So, i have wide nails because I used to bite my nails so now they grow wide and stubby and the Bundle Monster full nail designs don't fit on my nail. So, I use them as french nail designs. I stamp them  sideways to make a french design.

This time, I used a baby pink nail polish to make a french manicure, then stamped the small daisy flower pattern on top using my NYC (111A- Fuschia Shock Creme) nail polish and it worked with the stamping tool. I was shocked!! It looked good too, it didnt smudge or anything.

The color is actually brighter than what it looks like in the pic so it looks very summery.

I love it!! It looks like I spent hours doing my nails, although it didnt take long.


Pink Bundle Monster flower full nail pattern with baby pink french manicure base design.

LOL..they look like stars in the pic. I should've zoomed in more! These are my pink bundle monster flower nail art designs.

More Bundle Monster nail art designs coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment