Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bundle Monster Nail Art Designs 2

Hello all!! So here are a few more of my Bundle Monster Nail Designs.
If you would like to see more, check out my other posts.

Bundle Monster white flower design on a pink background with pink and green rhinestones.

Bundle Monster flower nail art design in white

Summer nails!!! This Bundle Monster flower design is sooo pretty!! I added yellow rhinestones in the middle of the flower to accentuate the design abit more cuz I was going to a wedding although it would look good without them.  This flower design would look good with any background colour.

This French manicure is great if you are going to a wedding or party. It would look better on others, cuz my nails grow crooked because I used to bite them.

Hot pink nails with Bundle Monster dot design in white. Thsi design is great for summer or spring because of the bright pink colour. Its fun!

Bundle Monster silver and purple nails with rhinestones.

Close up view of my Bundle Monster silver and purple nails with rhinestones. Its so shiny!!

Thank you all for checking out my blog. Leave me your feedback.
Ciao Chicas!! <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment