Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bundle Monster Nail Art Designs 3

Hello... Here are  few more of my designs.
I am trying to add more spring and summer designs.


I think this manicure is soooo cutee. I got sooo many compliments on it. First, I did a simple white french manicure then stamped some ladybugs from the bundle monster plates using red Konad polish. I did them in different directions so they don't look so uniform, which makes them fun. Then using my dotting tool and black nail polish, I dotted a different pattern for each nail as if each lady bug is walking in a different direction.

Red lady bugs on white french manicure nail art design. 

Fun and cute nail design with Bundle Monster lady bugs on a white french manicure. This design is amazing for spring or summer.
To spunk the design up abit, you can add black rhinestones on the back of the lady bugs or use a small dotting tool and add a few black dots.
This manicure can also work on short nails or pedicures.

More designs to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment