Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Freehand Nail Art

Hello0o0o0
Here are some of my free-hand designs.

This one is pink with purple french manicure and silver dots.

 This is a french manicure sticker over grey nail polish. The stickers did not last long, they were peeling after the first day.

This design I did as a beginner, learning to do designs on my nails. It turned out pretty good I think.

This is the mushroom look. LOL..It's a cute, fun and very easy design to do.

This dotted design was done when my nails were very short and brittle. Everytime they grew, they kept breaking so they are very short at that time. Its a purple background with diagonal dots. I think it would look better with longer nails so I might try it again soon.

My poor little brittle nails!! This is a simple design that I love. It's just cute!! Black french manicure with white flowers. This one too would look good on longer nails.

This firey red manicure is very bold and shiny. 

This manicure I got from Love4Nails but I did it in my own colours. I got compliments like crazy when I did it. It took long but it turned out good. I think it would look weird on short nails but works well on long ones.

Hope you liked my designs. Feel free to write comments and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment