Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bundle Monster Nail Art Designs 1

So I recently purchased my Bundle Monster Nail Art Stamping kit and as soon as I got it, I started playing around. Here are the designs I created so far.

Here's the first design I did. It's a french design with a silver background. 

 Starry Night is what I call this one. It's a navy blue background with silver stars from Bundle Monster plate.

This one is my favourite so far. Its the bundle monster cupcake with a cherry on top with a glitter background.

This picture I took before I finished cleaning up the nail but its a lilac butterfly on a pink rose from the bundle monster plates.

 This one is white flowers on a pink background with pink rhinestones. The Bundle Monster image plates for the entire nail is small and doesn't fit the nail so I stamped it horizontally and did 2 stamps.

This Bundle Monster nail art makes me feel warm looking at it. It's a sun with an orange and yellow gradient background done with a make-up sponge.

This leaf pattern was easy to do. It's Bundle Monster leaf pattern stamped twice on the nail.

This Bundle Monster heart pattern is simple but cute.

Oh I lovvvee this Bundle Monster image. The flowers have pink and green rhinestones in the middle. It's a great spring or summer manicure.



I will be adding more pictures soon.
Hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment